Future Basedt respects your privacy. For example, your data will only be used to make our service smooth and simple and will only provide data to third parties insofar as this is strictly necessary in the context of the functioning of your purchased services.
Willem Barentszstraat 29
Future Based is registred as an element of Denkkaders.
Kvk: Denkkaders 63159619
Which data is collected?
When filling in the contact form and filling out comments, we ask for the following information:
• E-mail address
In addition, the following data are stored:
• IP address
In case of professional collaboration:
• Company name (if applicable)
• Chamber of Commerce number (if company)
• VAT number (if company)
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• IP address
• Bank name and IBAN number
What are these data used for?
• To contact you in response to your question
• When you have signed up for a newsletter to keep you informed of new developments regarding Future Based.
• Your e-mail address is used to answer the communication you have submitted
• Have you entered your telephone number? Your telephone number will only be used by us if communication by e-mail is not desirable.
• IP address is used to view from which countries Future Based visitors come from.
When working together / collaborating:
• To ensure that quotations and invoicing can be processed in the right way.
Access and adjustment of data
You can at any time submit a correction or removal request by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter in this way. When we send the newsletter there is also a link at the bottom of the newsletter where you can unsubscribe. However, you will no longer be kept informed of the information for which these mailings are used.
Do you want your data not only to be archived but also anonymised, in the context of the right to be ‘forgotten’? Send an e-mail to email@example.com and it will be sorted out within 48 hours. Your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number will then be removed from the mailing list and any mailings. Personal data in invoices and domain name contacts will be removed provided that no legal retention period applies.
The above data will be kept as long as it is necessary to deliver our service to you and / or you are registered for the internal mailing.
Future Based will never sell your personal data to third parties and only use these in the context of the execution of our services. Enabled third parties and employees of Future Based have access to your data (e-mail address) as part of the service, but are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. In addition, our website is linked to the Meet Up page of Meetup.com. We do not use the data you may have entered on your Meetup page for Future Based mailings or tracking, but only through the Meetup page.
In addition, we use Google Analytics to collect data about visitor behavior on our website.
• Google Analytics cookies are used
• We have signed a processor agreement with Google
• The last octet of the IP address of visitors is masked and therefore anonymous
• We do not share data with Google, we have disabled this feature
• We do not use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
If you use a different browser: use the settings for the cookies via the pop-up at the bottom of the website.
To file a complaint
You can file a complaint with us about the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the Privacy Act you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against these processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Changes also apply to contracts that have already been concluded with due observance of a period of 30 days after publication of the change on the website of Future Based or by electronic communication. Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.